Into The View Workwear Wardrobe
The Riverview community Centre promotes community connectedness, collaboration and social inclusion for all community members. The Centre encourages our community members to be the writers and heroes of their own stories and we're proud to walk beside them on their journey.
The Into The View Workwear Wardrobe was launched on International Women’s Day 2017 at the Riverview Community Centre. The community work wear wardrobe is accessible for all members of the community. The Program offers each participant a free quality interview outfit which is theirs to keep, a resume audit and help with cover letter and selection criteria writing if needed. This is an ongoing service provided at no cost that can be accessed multiple times by job seekers. The interview clothes are quality donations from local residents and local businesses and organisations. The work wear wardrobe is accessible for all community members, both men & women.
To date the Into The View Workwear Wardrobe has seen 55 jobseekers access the program.
- Returning to the workforce?
- Entering the workforce for the first time?
- Changing Careers?
- Looking for help with your resume or cover letter?
- Or just want to chat?
Or do you have:
- Quality Women’s or Men’s clothing suitable for a job interview that you would like to donate?
- Accessories, for example, ties, belts, handbags or jewellery suitable for a job interview?
We’d love to hear from you!
Or drop by the Riverview Community Centre’s Reception to drop off any donations!